LB Services is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill Air Transportation Supervisor positions in the Middle East (Kuwait/Qatar/Iraq) to support the US Army at various sites.
The ideal candidate will be able to perform all tasks associated with the safe and correct operation of the Air Terminal as directed by management, regulations, policies, Instructions and the Performance Work Statement.
1. Responsible for all the safe and correct operation for their assigned shift.
2. Facilitate safe loading and unloading of cargo and baggage on and off government owned or contracted aircraft, surface conveyances, and commercial pallet dollies IAW AMCI 24-101, Volume 11 and other applicable instructions.
3. Coordinate employee training that are assigned to their shift.
4. Periodically evaluate employees performance based on established criteria.
5. Track and document training in the employee training records.
6. Decertify all employees that fail evaluations and facilitate refresher training.
7. Monitor proper validation, selection, staging and upload aircraft loads utilizing the load plan.
8. Verify the proper section to facilitate onward movement of cargo/mail.
9. Enforce proper procedures on build-up / break-down baggage pallets, multi-pallet trains, loose cargo, and mixed pallets.
10. Monitor Offload / Upload baggage from AMC rotator missions and baggage trucks.
11. Review shift workforce training for GATES / GDSS systems as required.
12. Enforce safety program.
13. Monitor all Cargo Processing, Special Handling, and Load Planning functions to ensure compliance with AMCI 24-101, Volumes 6, 9, and 11, DTR 4500-9 Parts 2 and 3, and AFJMAN 24-204 and other applicable instructions.
14. Compile and provide to management accurate data for all required Performance Work Statement (PWS) reports.
15. Verify terminal and joint inventories of special handling cargo procedures are properly done.
16. Ensure cargo is processed within six (6) hours of receipt or release from frustrated status.
17. Schedule timely pick-up / release of cargo and mail.
18. Monitor GATES reports to ensure data base integrity.
19. Test manual procedures and ensure employees are properly trained on manual procedures.
20. Ensure surface conveyances are safely and properly loaded.
21. Ensure maximum aircraft utilization based upon available airlift and existing port backlogs.
22. Ensure on-time aircraft departures.
23. Implement the Theater Express program.
24. Ensure all LBAS controlled areas are clean and neat in appearance.
25. Monitor vehicle parking to ensure employees comply with the published parking plan.
26. Develop work schedules and submits to the Air Freight manager
27. Accomplish a daily attendance report and forwards to the LOGCAP Site Manager.
28. Oversee the safe and correct operation of K-loaders, forklifts, buses, tugs, vans or other required vehicles, ensure daily inspection utilizing check lists and AFTO forms and ensure vehicles in need of repair or service are properly turned in to maintenance.
29. Assign Wing-Walker duties and performs when necessary.
30. Perform supplemental duties in Aircraft Services or other work centers as required by the LOGCAP Site Manager.
The following are required skills upon hire for the position:
DESIRABLE SKILLS: The following are desirable skills for the position upon hire.
NOTE 1: Position will be required to work in all areas of ATGHS
NOTE 2: Position is a physically challenging position; extended periods of standing, walking, pushing and lifting are required