Louis Berger is seeking professional and qualified Site Managers to be located in the South West Division (TX or OK).
1. The Site Managers will have a minimum of three to five years of practical experience in the operation and maintenance of bulk petroleum storage tank systems; the interconnecting pipelines, receipt headers, fill stands, direct aviation fuel servicing equipment, service station (manual/automated), and the maintenance and upkeep of pier facilities, environmental systems, and grounds maintenance.
2. The Site Managers will also have a working knowledge of environmental regulations, fuel quality surveillance, inventory and accounting, and preventive maintenance.
3. Site Managers shall be Automated Fuel Handling Equipment (AFHE) Operator qualified, and have one year supervisory experience.
4. All Site Managers will have experience in quality surveillance testing with a clear understanding of MIL-STD 3004C, and NAVAIR 80T-00-109.
5. Site managers will ensure adherence to all inventory, accounting, and reporting in accordance with DoD 4140.25M.
6. Must have five to ten years experience in a supervisory position with an understanding of how to manage personnel to effectively complete the requirements of the Performance Work Statement. Years of supervisory experience may be substituted for education in business administration, management, or a related field.
7. Must be able to multi-task, working in a fast paced environment, meeting tight deadlines in a timely manner.
8. Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and be able to effectively and tactfully communicate with many levels of personnel in a variety of environments. May be working in a multicultural environment where knowledge of local customs and laws would be required. Must be able to tactfully navigate delicate situations with finesse and sensitivity.
9. Must have strong computer skills to be able to compose spreadsheets for a variety of purposes as well as effectively communicate through the written media. Must be detail oriented with a strong sense of motivation and drive to constantly perform at a high level of expertise.
10. Fluent English reading and writing skills to be able to read and understand guidance for day to day work requirements.
11. Must maintain a valid United States driver’s license.