The Louis Berger Group, Inc. offers professional services in the areas of civil, structural, mechanical, electrical and environmental engineering; program management; planning; environmental sciences; cultural resources; information services; economics; policy and management analysis; and construction management and support.
Our Project Accounting Department is currently seeking a Mid-Level Project Accountant for our Morristown NJ office. This job will consist various project accounting tasks with a heavy focus on Client Billings.
Assignment Included but not limited to:
- Prepare and review client invoices with supporting documentation.
- Prepare worksheets, schedules, exhibits and summaries to be used in financial reports.
- Quickly understand complex ERP Accounting systems and software.
- Setup new projects in ERP system based on understanding of client contract terms
- Strong organizational and mathematical skills.
- Prioritize multiple tasks and be detail oriented when reviewing work.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Project Accounting Experience (preferably in Engineering or Construction industry)
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills