Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Develops and maintains CPM schedules.
- Collects and verifies scheduling data.
- Reviews and analyzes schedules developed by others.
- Provides written updates on critical paths, schedule variances, progress and significant developments.
- Evaluates the impact of changes on cost, schedule, operations and scope documents.
- Participates in meetings with Project Managers, provides schedule related input.
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years CPM Scheduling experience.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft suite of software
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining both design and construction schedules
- Thorough knowledge of Primavera P6 and MS Project software
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and team collaboration skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed