Louis Berger Services is seeking qualified Project Coordinators to work in the Greenville, SC location and in the Huntsville, AL area.
Responsible for oversight of service order development, contract administration, procurement of goods and services, limited accounting functions, and other duties as assigned. Develops and maintains positive client relationships to foster repeat business.
- Develops submits, and tracks routine and emergency work orders for approval and repairs at client designated sites. Ensures submittals are completed and maintained with the contractual agreed upon price.
- Coordinates with Maintenance and Inspection Schedule or all service order project agendas.
- Works with Management to procure, prepare, process, and submit for approval Purchase Orders, Work Orders, Professional Services Agreements and Subcontracts.
- Coordinates with new vendors and subcontractors on the submission and input development of W-9’s, Certificate of Insurance, and Vendor Information Sheets.
- Verifies insurance is current prior to the subcontractor is on site. Interfaces with vendors and subcontractors relating to contractual requirements, invoices, P&P bonds, retention, and other miscellaneous items.
- Receives, reviews, processes, and submits for approval all invoices associated with Hawthorne Services to the Service Order Manager.
- Calculates net, retention, and gross dollar amount associated with subcontractor’s applications for payment.
- Assists Program Manager and Accounting personnel in gathering financial information for month end reporting.
- Prepares manual invoices with back-up for projects.
- Insures certified payroll is submitted on all subcontractors’ invoices when required.
- Completes monthly billing within 5 days of receipt.
- Establishes subcontractor contracts and files when needed
- Process change orders
- Develops and maintains positive client relationships to foster repeat business.
- Assists Project Manager with risk analysis as required to the company’s business unit.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Understands and abides by the standards set forth for ethical behavior and integrity as detailed in the Code of Business Conduct.
- Performs all other duties prescribed by management.
- Associates degree from an accredited institution
- Ability to work in US without Company sponsorship
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Accounting from an accredited institution
- Project Management Certification
- Experience in the government fuels industry preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of FAR’s, DFAR’s, GAAP, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a Government Contracting environment highly preferred