Louis Berger Services is currently looking to fill a Safety/Training/Quality Control Manager at our location in Kuwait. This is a full time position.
The ideal candidate will perform all tasks associated with the safe and correct operation of the Air Terminal as directed by management, regulations, policies, Instructions and the Performance Work Statement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following are required skills upon hire for the position:
- Current certifications covering areas of responsibility is preferred.
- Must have prior supervisory experience in Air Terminal Ground Handling Services.
- Must have computer skills and be able to operate a variety of computer programs.
- Must be detail oriented, motivated, and driven to perform at a high level.
- Must be able to comprehend Enginlish to include reading and writing.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- You will be reqiured to maintain a valid passport.
- You will be required to maintain a Secret Clearance.
DESIRABLE SKILLS: The following are desirable skills for the position upon hire:
- Great interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task
NOTE 1: Position will be required to work in all areas of ATGHS
NOTE 2: Position is a physically challenging position; extended periods of standing, walking, pushing and lifting are required