LBUS is seeking several Entry Level Construction Inspectors to perform field construction engineering and inspection duties on CTDOT projects. This role will start in Spring of 2019. Recent Engineering graduates with limited construction experience are encouraged to apply.
Key responsibilities will be:
Other duties may include but not be limited to the following: perform complex computations, pick up material samples, perform concrete testing, assist with the close-out of the project and perform miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the Chief Inspector or Senior Inspector.
1) B. S. degree in civil, mechanical or electrical engineering or construction management required.
2) 0 - 4 years of inspection experience.
3) NETTCP HMA and Concrete certifications a plus.
4) MS Office skills (Word, Excel) required.
5) CTDOT Site Manager reporting system experience a plus.
6) Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.