Louis Berger has an exciting opportunity for an Operating Agreement Coordinator to join its Federal Program & Construction Services practice at its Springfield, VA location. The Operating Agreement Coordinator’s responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Advise and assist with strategic planning, policy and business analysis: support development of government mission and vision statements; perform trade studies and assess trades between functionality and security risk management; develop process improvement recommendations and facilitate quality improvement efforts; translate operational requirements and mission needs into technical terminology and specifications; formulate internal and/or external policy; provide assessment and recommendations of new policy or changes.
- Develop, apply, and validate operational metrics and performance risk assessments.
- Advise on planning, design, reconfiguration, maintenance, and alteration of equipment, buildings, and facilities dedicated to the geospatial intelligence enterprise. Assist the Government in establishing goal and objectives.
- Assist the government in establishing goal and objectives, mission and vision statements, policy or requirements statements and documents, or operating concepts.
- Support studies and assessments, and gather information to synthesize functional needs.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skill and can interact with department heads and managers.