Louis Berger Services is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of Proposal Coordinator, which will be based in our Washington, DC office.
The ideal candidate will perform functions related to the support of Business Development and Operations for Louis Berger Power, LLC (LBP).
Functions includie but are not limited to:
- Pipeline development and maintenance
- Proposal development from lead status to production and delivery
- Coordination and development of content for marketing materials and proposals
- Report and memo development for senior leadership
- Maintenance of website content and accuracy
• Supports overall business development functions for LB Power.
• Prepares proposal plans and capture documents to include, full proposal outline, schedules and compliance matrix.
• Supports the Go/No Go process.
• Coordinates preparation of all proposal files.
• Oversees the proposal production of all volumes.
• Reviews and edits proposal content for readability, consistency, clarity and compliance with requirements, minimizing style differences from multiple authors and contributors.
• Coordinates proposal calendar to meet all deadlines outlined in the RFP.
• Ensures all strategies and themes are integrated in the proposal document.
• Coordinates storyboard development with authors and signs off completed storyboards prior to first draft writing.
• Drives schedule and development of the proposal document.
• Works closely with functional departments to obtain resources and information necessary to develop and finalize proposals.
• Prepares documents for Color Team Reviews.
• Gathers information on past project experience and develops key personnel resumes.
• Assists in overall quality assurance for proposal and marketing materials.
• Oversees the implementation of BGH brand standards throughout all materials, coordinates reprographics and production schedules with graphic designers, and compiles/distributes submittals and then ships them.
• Provides word-processing, desktop publishing and graphic design skills to produce proposals, brochures, conference materials, award submissions and presentations following BGH standards.
• Responsible for the development, organization and production of pursuit and marketing materials, such as: qualifications materials; proposals; presentation materials; preparing marketing correspondence; and documenting projects (both in narrative and graphic form); the annual LB Power calendar.
• Gathers data from subject matter experts for inclusion in pricing determinations and technical proposals.
• Understand and abide by the standards set forth for ethical behavior and integrity as detailed in the Code of Business Conduct.
• Participates and represents LB Power in LB Services business development activities.
• Drafts strategic plans and planning documents.
• Perform all other duties as prescribed by management.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or industry related field (Masters’ degree preferred)
Minimum of three years of experience in an office environment working business development proposals and marketing projects is desired
Business development experience, to include proposal writing and/or proposal management experience of competitive proposals for the Federal Government and/or private industry
Ability to work effectively with variety of personnel
Excellent writing and communication skills
Skills in editing, formatting, and graphics development
Formal training in industry-recognized proposal management disciplines (i.e. Shipley) is highly desirable
Proficiency in Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Some experience with Adobe Creative Suite
The ideal candidate will possess strong interest and work experience in the Power Sector and International Development