LBUS is seeking a highly motivated individual to serve as a Quality Manager on a large, complex, high profile, rail/transit, design/build (DB) project in the Boston MA area - the $1 billion Green Line Extension (GLX). LBUS is a major partner of the Program & Construction Management (PM/CM) team overseeing this project. A successful candidate will:
• Report to the MBTA GLX Deputy Program Manager.
• Possess deep knowledge of quality assurance, quality control, design build, rail and transit design and project management in conformance with FTA Quality Program requirements.
• Experience in the development, implementation, oversight, and administration of Quality Assurance Programs
• Be required to work full time in GLX Program office in Somerville MA.
• Review and comment on the DB’s plans and specifications as they relate to quality.
• Monitor and oversee the DB’s quality control plans.
• 20+ years QA/QC and design experience required.
• Rail/transportation experience required
• B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering or related field required.
• e-Builder experience preferred.
• Certification from American Society of Quality ASQ – Design and Construction or other related certification preferred.