Anticipated Assignment Duration: One year
Reporting Location: 115 Broadway, NYC
General tasks to be performed by the Consultant may include but shall not be limited to the following:
Task A –Project Management Plans
Task B –Implementation of the Management Plans
Task C –Monitoring and Reporting
Task D –Program Level Management Services
Task E –Program Management Suppor
ASSIGNMENT SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
Project Management Experience in multi- facility complex is preferred.
Candidate must obtain a SWAC id, with associated security clearances immediately upon hiring.
GENERAL SKILL/KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Thorough knowledge of engineering design, construction estimating, facility operation, project budgeting and scheduling.
2. Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively, utilizing limited resources to achieve complex goals.
3. Expert knowledge of the principles, methods and tools for developing, scheduling, and managing projects and resources, including monitoring costs, work and contractor performance.
4. Extensive experience in managing and influencing diverse work groups and project teams.
5. Demonstrated customer service, decision-making, problem solving, negotiations and interpersonal skills.
6. Demonstrated knowledge of capital planning and assessment, cost-benefit analysis, planning and evaluation, and risk management protocols.
7. Proven skills at effective communication both at the interpersonal and group level.
8. Proven ability to work effectively within groups and to complete assigned tasks independently.
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
1. Bachelor of Science Degree in an engineering discipline or a Project Management Professional certification along with a technical degree. A Professional Engineering license is highly desirable.
2. Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in the area of Project Management.
3. Proficiency in the use of standard Microsoft Office products, Primavera (Oracle’s Project Management software) and ability to become competent with Port Authority software and reporting systems.
4. Must possess a valid driver’s license.