Our Contracts Administration Department has an exciting opportunity for a Contract Administrator in Washington, DC.
- Apply in-depth knowledge and working understanding of the U.S. Government acquisition and procurement environment in support of program / business team members and serve as focal point for all communication with program, business, and finance team disciplines for resolution of contract issues and disputes.
- Assist in identification, development, and implementation of contracts related strategies in support of business risk mitigation.
- Analyze significant and/or unique contract requirements (i.e. terms and conditions) to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, corporate policies, and business unit guidance.
- Support proposal activities including, but not limited to:
- Analysis of solicitations, preparing summaries and developing strategies and recommendations based on the analysis, with attention to the financial and business risk of the proposed effort;
- Participating in all proposal team meetings;
- Preparing the terms, conditions and assumptions upon which the proposal may be submitted;
- Reviewing the technical and pricing proposals for accuracy and consistency; and
- Conducting overall business risk analysis and preparing the proposal documents for submittal to the Customer.
- Perform all aspects of contract administration including, but not limited to coordination of proposal review and submittal; review of new orders / contracts and coordination of accurate contract set-up, contract funding, scope changes, contract amendments, contract closeout, and legal requirements and other commitments.
- Lead or support fact-finding and other audit activities. Coordinate with other disciplines, as applicable, to ensure timely response to customers / auditors.
- Compile and maintain all required contractual records and documents in accordance with contract requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Serve as primary point of contact between the company and the customer for all contractual matters on assigned contracts and projects including auxiliary agreements such as non-disclosure agreements and other business agreements.
- Provide contractual guidance and direction to Company management in response to inquiries related to complex contractual issues / problems impacting assigned contracts or business.
- Regularly contribute to the development and implementation of new business methods, processes and contracting concepts to achieve Company goals.
- Prepare contract summaries and/or contract briefs to assure proper interpretation of assigned contracts.
- Participate in program / project team meetings as Contracts functional focal point.