LBUS is seeking a highly motivated individual to serve as a Traffic Engineer / MOT Coordinator on a large, complex, high profile, rail/transit, design/build (DB) project in the Boston MA area - the $1 billion Green Line Extension (GLX). LBUS is a major partner of the Program & Construction Management (PM/CM) team overseeing this project. A successful candidate will:
- Report to the MBTA GLX Deputy Program Manager of Stakeholder Engagement.
- Be required to work full time in GLX Program office in Somerville MA.
- Possess knowledge of federal, state, regional, and local traffic laws and standards - required.
- Have deep traffic plan review experience - required.
- Possess traffic plan coordination and oversite experience - preferred.
- Review and comment on the Design Builder’s (DB) Maintenance of Traffic (MOT) plans.
- Monitor and inspect the DB’s MOT closures.
- Oversee and assist with MOT coordination between stakeholders.
- Attend public meetings and outreach events.
- Monitor the DB’s MOT planning and outreach activities.